- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Smithy is a delightful, semi-detached cottage on the Ivy Tower Village in St. Florence near Tenby, South Wales.
The cottage can sleep five people, offering a double room, a twin and a single room and a family bathroom.
There is a well-equipped kitchen, a sitting room with an electric fire and a dining area in the conservatory.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, a front lawned garden with furniture and shared lawned grounds with barbecues, crazy golf and tennis courts.
There is also a children’s play area, the use of an indoor swimming pool, a gym and a sauna.
The Smithy truly is a fantastic base for friends and families wishing for a relaxing, fun-filled holiday exploring South Wales!
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire. Conservatory with dining area.
- Electric panel heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach/pool towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front private lawned garden with furniture and shared lawned grounds with BBQs, crazy golf, tennis courts and childrens play area
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool, gym and sauna
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Café 2 mins walk
- Note: Dogs to be kept on a lead outdoors
- Note: Parking is in private car park 20 yards from property
- Loading/unloading outside cottage
- Note: Small charge for use of sauna, open 8am 8pm in summer and 8am 6pm in winter
- Note: Use of facilities at own risk
- Note: this property does not accepts cats
Note: this property does not accepts cats.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 4 miles; Saundersfoot 5 miles; Haverfordwest 17 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
A picturesque little village close to Tenby, St. Florence is an awarding-winning village in the heart of Pembrokeshire and plays host to a village shop and two pubs serving good food. There is a garden centre with a cafe and wonderful countryside walks. Just outside the village you will find the Manor House Wildlife Park, as seen on TV as the Welsh Zoo and owned and run by Anna Ryder Richardson. Across the road from the zoo is Heatherton Park with its 18 hole golf course. Try some karting or even "walk on water" in the parks giant zorb balls! With the superb Pembrokeshire coastline less than five miles away, St. Florence is the perfect base for exploring the seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot. Stroll along the quiet, unspoilt beaches of Broad Haven and Barafundle, the pretty beach of Manorbier is less than three miles away. Walk around the beautiful Bosherston lily ponds or discover the incredible St. Govan’s chapel, built into the side of a limestone cliff. Explore the many historic castles peppered across Pembrokeshire or spend lazy afternoons strolling through countryside lanes, lined with flower filled hedgerows, to the sound of wild birds twittering overheard. A superb base for exploring West Wales, all year round.