- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Forge is a ground floor detached cottage on the edge of the village of St. Ishmaels in South Wales.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for 2 cars, an enclosed side lawned area with bench and a front patio with furniture.
Just a short drive from the coast, The Forge is a superb family holiday cottage for discovering the beauty of the South Wales countryside.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric storage and panel heaters with underfloor heating in bathroom and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of guidebooks and hairdryer
- WiFi available
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburner available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio at front with furniture
- Enclosed lawned area at side with bench
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Café 5 mins walk
- Note: There are steps up to both entrances and internal steps down to the kitchen.
About the location
Milford Haven 7 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The charming village of St. Ishmaels is home to a pub and benefits from a visiting butcher and provides easy access to the scenic Pembrokeshire coast. Take a boat trip to Caldey Island, or visit the town of Milford Haven 7 miles away.