- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Star Mill is a detached former water mill near the village of Newcastle Emlyn just eight miles from Llandysul.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has one en-suite king-size double, one double, two twin rooms and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with dining area and woodburner, sitting room with woodburner, utility room and games room.
Outside is off road parking for four cars and a private enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
Star Mill is a lovely family holiday cottage all year round.
Over four floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with balcony and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x third floor double, 2 x third floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Third floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Second floor sitting room with woodburner. First floor utility. Games room with pool table, table tennis and darts board.
- Oil central heating with woodburners
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, landline telephone, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Private enclosed lawned garden with decking and furniture
- One well-behaved house trained dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile and pub 4 miles
- Note: There are levels of decking and steps and steps between kitchen and sitting room area, care should be taken
- Note: Games room is accessed via external doors, to the roadside or wooden steps to decking
- Note: Stream and waterfall at cottage, children to be supervised
- Note: Dogs allowed in the kitchen/dining area only
- Note: Due to low beams and a low ceiling by access steps leading to the master bedroom, there may be limited headroom
- Note: No mobile signal
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Please note this property has a check in time of 4pm, thank you.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandysul 8 miles; Cardigan 9.5 miles; Lampeter 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The bustling market town of Newcastle Emlyn is set on the River Teifi and offers an array of shops, both unique local producers and larger chain stores, such as designer clothes, crafts and jewellery, antiques, tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and a ruined castle, plus fishing permits are available nearby. Surrounding Newcastle Emlyn is beautiful countryside, whilst the rugged Cardiganshire coastline is just six miles away, where you have the opportunity to visit Cardigan Island Farm Park, wonderful sandy beaches, or take a boat trip to spot dolphins and seals at New Quay.