- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Star Mill Cottage is a detached cottage in the countryside ten miles from Cardigan.
The cottage has a king-size double on a mezzanine level, a double room and a twin room.
There is a first floor bathroom and, a ground floor shower room.
The kitchen has a stable door, and the sitting room has two sitting areas, a dining area, sofabed and woodburner in Inglenook fireplace.
Outside is roadside parking and a rear patio with furniture.
Star Mill Cottage is an ideal family base for this part of lovely Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x mezzanine king-size double with TV, 1 x double with Smart TV, 1 x twin with sloping ceiling. Bathroom with roll-top bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room, with large walk in shower with small step , basin and WC. Modern Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with inglenook fireplace with woodburner and dining area, also a sitting area with corner sofa with Smart TV and freesat .
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 2 x Smart TV, plus 1 x TVs with Freeview, one Blu-ray, PlayStation 2, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, telephone for local calls, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and one basket of logs inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate and baby bath
- Unrestricted roadside parking
- Enclosed rear garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3.5 miles
- Note: Sloping ceiling over the roll-top bath
- Note: Stream runs alongside the garden with a low fence, children to be supervised
- Note: Maximum 6 people, excluding infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aberaeron 17 miles; Fishguard 22 miles; Carmarthen 30 miles; Tenby 33 miles; Aberystwyth 35 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Cardigan is a market town in Ceredigion on the River Teifi and is home to a variety of shops, tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and a ruined castle. Enjoy scenic countryside and rugged coastline a few miles away. Worth a visit are Cardigan Island Farm Park, the Blue Flag sandy beaches and the Preseli Mountains where good walking and cycling can be enjoyed. Take a boat trip to spot dolphins and seals or visit Dylan Thomas' Boat House in Laugharne.