- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Angel Cottage is a cottage situated in Kilgetty, near to the popular market town of Tenby.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has two doubles, one with an en-suite shower room, one twin, a ground floor shower room, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen, a sitting room with a double sofa bed and a conservatory with a dining area.
This cottage also offers a beautiful enclosed patio garden with furniture.
Situated in Kilgetty, Angel Cottage is the perfect cottage for a family looking to visit the stunning beaches this area has to offer.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin with TV. Bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC. Ground-floor shower room with jet shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility room. Living room with double sofa bed. South-facing conservatory
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, 2 fridges, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, bottle fridge, roasting oven, slow cooker, clay pot, toaster, and a comprehensive list of cooking facilities and utensils, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, Pool table, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars with room for smaller boats on trailers
- Rear gravelled garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and infants play castle
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Due to the ranch gates, the gravelled garden is enclosed but pets should not be left unsupervised
- Note: Pets are to be supervised inside and outside the property at all times
- Please note this property has a good housekeeping bond of £250.00.
Please note this property has a good housekeeping bond of £150.00.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
About the location
Cresswell Quay 2.4 miles; Saundersfoot 3 miles; Yerbeston 3.9 miles; Tenby 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated just a short drive from the Pembrokeshire town of Tenby, the quaint village of Kilgetty offers a selection of shops and pubs, along with its own train station, making access to and from the village incredibly easy. Well placed for a number of attractions, Kilgetty is within easy reach of the coastal resorts of Saundersfoot and Tenby, as well as the picturesque Caldey Island. The region also offers a number of great things to see and do, such as various water-sports, fabulous beaches and a local monastery. Folly Farm is also within driving distance and allows visitors to see a working farm. For those seeking a faster pace, Oakwood Theme Park is just 10 minutes away and boasts the biggest wooden rollercoaster in Europe.