- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Erisa is a delightful detached lodge resting on Heritage Park near Wisemans Bridge in South Wales.
Hosting three bedrooms, including a double with dressing area and en-suite shower room, a double and a 2’6” twin, along with a bathroom, this property can sleep six guests.
There is also an open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside there is off-road parking and an enclosed decked area, with on-site children’s play area and woodland.
Erisa is the perfect setting for a memorable family holiday to South Wales.
All-ground-floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with dressing area, TV with DVD player and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x 2'6" twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, dishwasher, TV , DVD, Unlimited WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 1 car, plus unrestricted parking in on-site car park 100 yards from lodge
- Enclosed decked patio with furniture, plus shared open lawned areas
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 1.1 mile
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are 4 steps up to the property
- Note: A stream runs through the park, therefore children must be supervised
- Note: TV with Sky Freesat
- Note: Check-in is from 4pm
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Saundersfoot 2 miles; Tenby 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Nestled on the coast of South Wales, not far from the popular destinations of Saundersfoot and Tenby, is the coastal village of Wisemans Bridge. Offering a pub and a beautiful beach, it’s a little known holiday spot away from the crowds. Enjoy the array of attractions within easy reach of Wisemans Bridge, including a handful of theme parks, golf courses, outdoor activities and the stunning beaches. Nearby shops and amenities can be found in Kilgetty and Saundersfoot.