- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Silvretta is a detached cottage set in a quiet cul-de-sac, 1 mile from the village of Amroth in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
This cottage sleeps nine people in five bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite shower and basin, two doubles, including one on the ground floor, a twin and a single, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, a separate dining room and a sitting room.
Outside there's off road parking for four cars, a front seating area and a rear enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Silvretta is an ideal base for a family holiday in this beautiful part of South Wales.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower and basin, 1 x double with basin, 1 x ground floor double with basin, 1 x twin with basin, 1 x ground floor single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. External utility. Dining room. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge
- Fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility
- TV with Sky, DVD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Secure storage for bikes, canoes and kayaks
- Front seating area, plus enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: This property has a £200 Good House Keeping Bond
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Saundersfoot 3 miles; Tenby 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The coastal village of Amroth is situated in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The village offers a selection of pubs serving good food, cafes and shops, as well as a sandy beach. There are many attractions and places to visit nearby including Tenby, Saundersfoot, boat trips to Caldey Island and watersports.