- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Cennen Lodge is a detached cottage in the small village of Trapp, situated three miles from the market town of Llandeilo.
This cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite shower room, one double and two twins, as well as a bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room and an external games room with underfloor heating and a full-size pool table.
Outside there is a lawned garden with furniture and barbecue, and off road parking for four cars.
Cennen Lodge is a wonderful holiday home for friends and families who wish to enjoy this part of Wales together.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with Jacuzzi corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room. External games room.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Electric oven, LPG oven and hob, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi available in owners' pub, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Games room in garage with full-size pool table
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Due to the proximity to the river, children and pets must be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to rural location, mobile phone signal is very intermittent
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ammanford 8 miles; Carmarthen 15 miles; Llanelli 18 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The market town of Llandeilo in Carmarthenshire is set on a hill above the River Tywi and offers unusual gift shops, eating places, pubs and the medieval Dinefwr and Carreg Cennen Castles.