- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Cilau Bach is a lovely cottage within a hamlet, 2.5 miles from the beach at Newgale, eight miles from St Davids in South Wales.
This all ground cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one double with en-suite shower and one twin bedroom also with en-suite shower.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for two cars and a patio with furniture and BBQ.
Cilau Bach is a wonderful character cottage, close to many places of interest.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, video, CD, books, games, DVDs and videos
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and bath robes inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with garden furniture with initial supply of fuel
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Therapy treatments including aromatherapy, massage and reflexology available in owner's salon at extra charge
- Note: Check in is 4pm. Note: this property does not accept children under 12 yrs (including infants)
- This property has a £150.00 Good Housekeeping bond
Note: this property does not accept children under 12 yrs (including infants).
This property has a £150.00 Good Housekeeping bond.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
St Davids 8 miles; Haverfordwest 8.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Newgale is a scattered village in Pembrokshire, South Wales and is home to a two mile long sandy beach, with access to the coastal path, which is a haven for walkers and bird watchers. The village also has a shop, pub and cafe. Nearby is a cycle path and just eight miles away is St David's, the 'smallest city' in Wales with its cathedral, plus a family day out can be enjoyed at Oakwood Theme Park. The area is ideal for families at any time of year.