- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Ffynnon Tom is a lovely, semi-detached cottage in the heart of the village of Trefin, eight miles from St Davids in South Wales.
This cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom and also has a shower room and an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is a patio with furniture, where you can enjoy alfresco dining in the sunshine, and off road parking for one car.
In a lovely setting, with lots of walks and cycle routes to explore nearby, Ffynnon Tom provides an ideal romantic break in a lovely part of Wales.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge
- Small chest freezer in outside shed
- Wifi, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc rent, Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front patio with furniture
- Secure bike storage ( please don't leave bikes in the property) Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are 2 small steps up to the bedroom
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: There is a frequent bus route which runs past the property to provide access to the village
Note: Babes-in-arms only.
About the location
Fishguard 15.5 miles; Pembroke 28.7 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Trefin offers a pub and craft shop. The famous coastal path is nearby, as is the city of St Davids.