- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Blaenffynnon Bach is a charming barn conversion in an isolated location, surrounded by 9 acres of grounds in Trelech near Crymych.
the property has one king-size double bedroom, sleeping two people.
There is also a shower room and an open-plan living/kitchen/dining room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off-road parking for two cars, bike storage and a large lawned garden with a patio, furniture and a barbecue.
Blaenffynnon Bach is a wonderful Welsh couple's retreat.
All-ground-floor. One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and sitting room with woodburning stove
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with FreeSat, WiFi DVD player, iPod Dock & DAB Radio
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent, additional fuel available at a cost
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Large lawned garden with patio, garden furniture and barbecue
- Shared access of surrounding 9-acre natural grounds
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 7.2 miles, pub 1.4 miles
- Note: There is an unfenced pond within the grounds, children must be supervised
- Note: The property has a natural water supply from a borehole
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cardigan 14 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Crymych is a small village, three miles from Boncath in the rambling Pembrokeshire countryside, close to the fabulous Preseli Hills. The village itself has a good choice of local shops, a mini supermarket, butchers, bakers, garage, pub serving food and many more. The bustling market town of Cardigan is a 15 minute drive away and boasts a selection of unique shops, along with tea rooms, pubs, two cinemas, a modern theatre and a live music venue. Cardigan is also home to a large and very pretty beach called Poppit Sands, which is ideal for relaxing in the summer for a stroll and a picnic and also perfect for an exhilarating walk in autumn. The Iron Age fort of Castell Henllys is nearby, providing a great day out for all the family, while there are a number of walks and cycle trails to explore along the famous coastal path. Step back in time with a visit to the Shire Horse Centre and see these majestic giants. An ideal location, within easy reach of all that Pembrokeshire has to offer.