- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Clover Cottage is a delightful cottage in Wiston near to Clarbeston Road and just six miles from Haverfordwest.
With one double bedroom and a shower room, this cottage is perfect for two people.
The cottage also contains a compact fitted kitchen with a dining table and a sitting room with a gas fire.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for one car and a private patio area with furniture as well as shared use of the owner's large garden with lawned area, gazebo and several seating areas.
Ideally placed for exploring the glorious Pembrokeshire countryside, Clover Cottage is a superb holiday cottage any time of the year.
All ground floor.
One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire.
- LPG central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, books/games/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for one car
- Private patio area with furniture, plus shared use of owner's large garden with lawned area and several seating areas
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Haverfordwest 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Clarbeston Road is a small village with a shop and pub serving this rural farming community. The beautiful Llysyfran Reservoir close by is a delight for anglers, walkers and cyclists, or just for that perfect place to picnic on bright spring mornings, hazy summer afternoons and brisk autumnal days. This wonderful part of Wales has so much to offer, with an array of sandy beaches, historic castles, old mills, country parks, museums, Oakwood Theme Park, a Dinosaur Park and boat trips to the quiet islands of Skomer and Skokholm to name but a few.