- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Longlands Farm Cottages
Haverfordwest 7 miles.
Two wonderful cottages created from the tasteful conversion of a stone built barn in a delightful, rural location a mile from Wiston, 7 miles from lovely Haverfordwest. Both unique, one of these Haverfordwest cottages is a ground floor cottage, the former cart shed, and the other, a first floor cottage accessed via slate steps, the former corn loft - both with original stone walling and full of charm and character. Set in a quiet farm location and with beautiful countryside views as far as the Preseli Hills, you can enjoy alfresco dining in the peaceful shared garden by pretty duck pond and spend evenings in the shared games room with a full size snooker table and junior pool table. Two superb cottages to enjoy all Pembrokeshire has to offer.
The Corn Loft is a lovely holiday base, a first floor property set in a rural location a mile from Wiston.
The cottage sleeps four people in two double bedrooms and also has a family bathroom, and an open plan living area which includes a kitchen, dining area, and a sitting area with an electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and Shared use of large garden with lawns and picnic benches by large duck pond.
With the whole of Pembrokeshire on the doorstep, The Corn Loft makes a wonderful Welsh base.
All first floor.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Shared use of laundry room. Shared external games room with full size snooker table and pool table.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in laundry room, TV, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of large garden with lawns and picnic benches by large duck pond
- Shared external games room
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: This property is accessed via external slate steps
- Note: Large unfenced duck pond in garden, children must be supervised
About the location
Broad Haven 7 miles; Narberth 7 miles; Pembroke 11 miles; St. Davids 16 ;Saundersfoot 19 miles; Tenby 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Pembrokeshire's county town, Haverfordwest, offers a small selection of shops and eateries, but its riverside location and imposing castle ensure it remains a great holiday destination. Close to Haverfordwest are Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm and the coastal path.