- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
The quiet hamlet of Mendlesham Green in Suffolk is home to this charming mid-terraced cottage, which has a pretty double bedroom, attractive sitting room with a warming electric fire, well-equipped kitchen and a bathroom with both bath and shower facilities.
Outside, visitors can relax in the cottage's courtyard garden, perhaps making use of the BBQ and garden furniture to enjoy a meal outside on a warm summer evening.
Mendlesham village, one and a half miles up the road, offers amenities including two pubs, a bakers, fish and chip shop and a street fair each year on the May Day bank holiday.
Visit market towns, stroll country lanes, enjoy the Suffolk coastline and return to this lovely cottage to relax.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with folding dining table and chairs, and electric woodburner-effect stove.
- Electric central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, DVD, radio/CD, library of books/DVD/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike storage
- Courtyard garden with table and chairs
- Sorry, No pets and no smoking
- Within 1.5 miles is Mendlesham village with Grocery/Bakery shop, pub, and Fish 'n Chip shop
- Please note this property is pet free from the 29th of December 2018.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Mendlesham 1.5 miles; Diss 12 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The Suffolk hamlet of Mendlesham is a quiet spot with country lanes just crying out for a relaxing stroll. The hamlet is a mile and a half from the large village of Mendlesham, which has attractive buildings, a pretty parish church, amenities including a bakery, fish and chip shop and two pubs. Mendlesham also hosts a large street fair each year on May Day bank holiday. Attractions close to Mendlesham include the moated Helmingham Hall and deer park, the market towns of Stowmarket and Diss, or the cities of Norwich and Ipswich.