- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Peggotty's is a lovely, mid-terrace cottage near Saxmundham.
With two bedrooms, a king-size double and a second floor twin, it sleeps four people comfortably.
The cottage also has a bathroom, and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside, there is an enclosed garden with a fenced off stream at the bottom of the garden, a summerhouse, furniture and a barbecue and roadside parking outside on a first come, first served basis.
There is also a free village car park nearby.
With the coast just seven miles away, and lots of lovely places to visit, Peggotty's is a great base for exploring Suffolk.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Double electric oven, induction electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer , washing machine, TV, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Roadside parking and free village car park nearby
- Enclosed garden with summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Steep stairs to second floor
- Note: Garden is 12 yards from back door and there is a fenced off stream at the bottom of the garden
- Note: Twin room has low ceilings and beams.
About the location
Southwold 15 miles; Ipswich 22 miles; Lowestoft 25 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Saxmundham is a small market town located on the River Fromus, in the heart of Suffolk’s Heritage Coast. The town is well serviced with independent shops, supermarkets and a train station, as well as art galleries, a weekly market and a farmers’ market.