- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Courtyard Cottage is a barn conversion property resting on the outskirts of Saxmundam.
It houses one double bedroom with a king-size bedroom and an en-suite shower room with a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
Completing the interior is an open-plan living room with a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen area.
Outside, you will find off-road parking and a shared courtyard with table and chairs.
Courtyard Cottage is a wonderful dwelling resting within East Anglia.
Note: This property was previously pet friendly and has existing bookings with pets up until 05/06/2020.
All ground-floor. One king-size bedroom. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with sitting area, dining area and kitchen area.
- Electric central heating and a woodburning fire
- Dishwasher, cooker, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge with ice box, TV with Sky and WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Off-road parking and secure bike storage
- Shared courtyard garden with table and chairs
- Sorry, no smoking allowed
- Pub within 0.5 miles and shop within 3.7 miles
- Note: This property was previously pet friendly and has existing bookings with pets up until 05/06/2020
Note: One well behaved dog welcome of Labrador size or smaller only please.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Southwold 15 miles; Ipswich 22 miles; Lowestoft 25 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Saxmundham is a market town perched on the River Fromus, in the heart of Suffolk’s Heritage Coast. Within in the town you will find a selection of shops, local museum, supermarkets and a train station, as well as art galleries, a weekly market and a farmers’ market. It is within close reach to the coast and the coastal villages and towns of Dunwich, Southwold and Walberswick.