- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Little Swattesfield Cottage is situated in the peaceful hamlet of Thornham Magna near to Eye in Suffolk.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside is off road parking and lawned gardens with a patio and furniture.
Making a wonderful touring base and set in beautiful countryside, Little Swattesfield Cottage is a superb family holiday home in Suffolk.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge (no ice box), washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned gardens with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Spiral staircase to first floor
- Note: There is an unfenced pond in next door neighbour's front garden, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Cottage accessed up a farm track which can be uneven, care to be taken
- Note: Mobile signal intermittent.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Diss 5 miles; Stowmarket 16 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
With a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, the small town of Eye is a well-served town located in the heart of East Anglia. With monthly cinema nights held at the community centre, this charming location is just five miles away from the market town of Diss in the beautiful Waveney Valley. With examples of Georgian and Edwardian buildings as well as an award winning museum and the public park, Eye is a thriving community offering plenty to do. There is a market every Friday and coincides with a local antiques and collectables auction. The town of Stowmarket is close by and provides an 18-hole golf course along with Suffolk's only open-air museum and a variety of shops and pubs. The Suffolk Coast, Thetford Forest with its Go Ape high wire experience and the Steam Museum at Bressingham are all within easy driving distance.