- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Daffodil Cottage is a former farm building that has been converted into a holiday cottage near to the village of Waldringfield in Suffolk.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one single and a sofa bed in the lounge.
The cottage also contains a family shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside the cottage is shared use of a woodland garden with seating and off road parking for two cars.
With its neighbouring cottage, Daffodil Cottage can sleep up to six people and is perfect for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x mezzanine double, 1 x mezzanine single (separate steep staircase). Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room and dining area. Shared use of utility room.
- Electric panel heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, TV, Freeview, DVD, broadband
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Small courtyard garden with table and chairs
- Use of large shared woodland garden with seating
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- One well-behaved dog welcome, to be kept on a lead when outside the property
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Due to steep stairs, the single bedroom is only suitable for children aged 8 and over.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Woodbridge 4.5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The village of Waldringfield sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, on the banks of the River Deben in Suffolk. Waldringfield has a village pub serving excellent and just outside the village is a golf course. The area is popular with birdwatchers, walkers and cyclists. Nearby Woodbridge is a market town, with many old buildings and over one hundred specialist shops along with great places to eat and drink.