- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Woodhill Cottage is a fabulous semi-detached cottage in Holbury St Mary.
The cottage sleeps seven people in five bedrooms which are a super king-size double with an en-suite shower room, a double, a twin, a single room and a ground floor double.
There is also a bathroom, a kitchen with a dining area, a utility, a sitting room and a snug with an open fire.
Outside there is ample off road parking, a front lawned garden and a rear lawned garden with a patio, furniture and a summerhouse.
Woodhill Cottage is in a fantastic setting with many attractions and activities nearby.
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single, 1x ground floor double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility with WC. Sitting room. Snug (seats 4) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Oil-fired AGA, electric oven and convection hob, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and jigsaw puzzles. Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking
- Front garden
- Large rear lawned garden with furniture and summerhouse
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Farm shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk Note: There are 3 steps up between the garden room and the main entrance, 1 step from the main entrance to the kitchen and steps down from the garden room to the garden
- Note: There is no mobile signal available
- Note: The gardens have access to the driveway and main village road which has no footpath; children to be supervised and care to be taken
- Note: The ice and water dispenser which are part of the fridge/freezer are disconnected and unavailable for use.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
HOLMBURY ST MARY
Shere 4 miles; Dorking 6 miles; Guildford 10 miles.
Surrey is an ideal destination for a fantastic holiday. With rolling hills, pretty towns and villages all set amidst glorious countryside in a fantastic location. There are country houses, English gardens and a wealth of stunning waterways to explore.
The village of Holmbury St Mary is a quintessential English village with a green and a large church set up on a hill which is lit by several lights in the evening, making it look quite spectacular. There are footpaths leading into the hills and woods of Hurtwood, the largest common land in Surrey, and the surrounding Surrey Hills are very popular with walkers, hikers and mountain bike riders.