- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Seascape is an immaculately presented, superbly located, coastal cottage, situated in the traditional seaside town of Bexhill-on-Sea, just along the coast from Hastings and can sleep six people.
This cottage is set over threefloors and has a second floor king-size double with an en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, a second floor twin bedroom, a second floor bathroom, a ground floor basin and WC, a first floor sitting room with doors onto balcony with seating and a kitchen with dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, with roadside parking in front of the cottage on a first come, first served basis and a rear, enclosed, patio courtyard garden with gravelled area, furniture and side access.
Seascape is a wonderful base for your holiday in this beautiful seaside location.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double and 1 x second floor twin with TV. Second floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with doors to balcony.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 1 car, roadside parking at front on first come, first served basis
- Bicycle storage available in garage
- Enclosed courtyard garden with gravelled area, furniture and side access
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Hastings 5.5 miles; Eastbourne 12.5 miles.
With many quaint, seaside and market towns, historic sites and miles of glorious coastline to explore, Sussex has it all for a great holiday destination.
The coastal town of Bexhill-on-Sea is situated between Eastbourne and Hastings, and boasts a two mile promenade, the world famous De La Warr Pavilion, shops, museums, gardens and a motoring heritage centre, plus golf, fishing, water sports and the 1066 walk can all be enjoyed. Close by is Battle, with its Abbey, and Rye, with antique shops and tea rooms, plus Royal Tunbridge Wells is well worth a visit.