- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This semi-detached cottage is located in the village of Rustington in West Sussex.
Hosting three bedrooms; one king-size double, one double and a twin, as well as a family bathroom, this property can sleep up to six people.
Inside, you will also find a cloakroom, shower room, a kitchen with dining area, dining room, along with a sitting room hosting a balcony.
To the outside, is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden to the front and side with a patio and furniture.
Situated in a heart warming location and close to the seaside, 11 Broad Strand is a wonderful retreat in a peaceful part of England.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x second floor double, 1 x first floor twin. First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Second floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Dining room. First floor sitting room with balcony.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- No parking charges or parking restrictions in the roads around the house
- Lawned garden to the front and side with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: The front and side lawned gardens are unfenced to a road, children to be supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Littlehampton 1.8 miles, Arundel 7 miles; Worthing 8 miles; Chichester 14 miles.
With many quaint, seaside and market towns, historic sites and miles of glorious coastline to explore, Sussex has it all for a great holiday destination.
Rustington is a market village set between Worthing and Bognor Regis. From a shopping centre to antique shops; the beach is just minutes’ walk away. This coastal village also boasts a selection of restaurants. A walk along the beach will take you to Littlehampton, which presents water sports, tennis and a marina. There are two beaches in Littlehampton set either side of the River Arun.