- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 St Marys Close is a wonderful apartment resting on the edge of Barnard Castle, in County Durham.
Hosting one double bedroom, sleeping a total of two people and served by a family bathroom.
Downstairs has an open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove, and a separate utility/cloakroom.
Outside has ample off-road parking.
2 St Marys Close is a delightful choice for a rural-based holiday to the heart of Durham.
One bedroom: 1 x double. Bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility/cloakroom with basin and WC.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.3 miles and pub 0.2 miles
- Note: Property has an open glass landing area overlooking the living room
- Note: Property sleeps a maximum of 2 people
- Note: No children
Note: Property sleeps a maximum of 2 people. Note: No children
Bookings from the 28th December must be for 7 nights only.
About the location
Staindrop 6 miles; Richmond 13 miles; Darlington 16 miles; Durham 20 miles.
Open heather moors and peatlands together with beautiful dales and hay meadows sweep across this northernmost section of the Pennine hill range. Discover a range of attractions and a rich heritage.
Barnard Castle is a market town in the Teesdale district of County Durham, resting alongside the River Tees. This town has a wide selection of pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets for all of your amenities. Boasting a plethora of historical sites, including the wonderful Barnard Castle itself, Bowes Museum and the Egglestone Abbey.