- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stonetrough Barn is a luxury detached barn conversion in Newton-le-Willows, three miles from Bedale.
The cottage has a ground floor super king-size double room, which can be offered as a twin if required, and a spacious en-suite shower room.
Upstairs is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area including a window seat to take in the countryside views.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, a small private patio and shared use of the garden.
There is also access to a private tennis court around a mile away.
Stonetrough Barn is an ideal retreat for a couple or for friends who wish to explore this area.
One ground floor super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in en-suite, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Lockable cycle storage available
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Cottage has access to its own private tennis court, approximately a mile away.NOTE; Due to the rural location of this property wifi is often intermittent.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bedale 3 miles; Middleham 7 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Newton-le-Willows is a small village set close to the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Bedale is only three miles away and this market town boasts shops, cafes and pubs. There are many attractions and places to see nearby which will suit all tastes.