- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Chapel End Cottage is a delightful detached cottage resting in Bellerby, near Leyburn, in North Yorkshire.
Hosting three bedrooms; a master double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, one double, and one twin, along with a shared bathroom and a cloakroom, this property can sleep up to six guests.
There is a kitchen, a dining room, and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off-road parking for three cars and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and patio with seating.
Chapel End Cottage will make a charming base for exploring the amazing Yorkshire Dales.
Over two floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave
- TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Enclosed rear garden, patio with furniture and lawned area
- Secure bike storage
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop within 1.9 miles, pub within 0.2 miles
- Note: There is a stream which runs at the end of the garden that is fenced off, children and pets must be supervised at all times
Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100 for this property
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £275.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leyburn 2 miles; Richmond 7 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Leyburn is a lively market town resting in North Yorkshire, known as the 'Gateway to Wensleydale'. It lies within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales National Park holding a wealth of walking and cycling opportunities. Within the town you can find all you need for an amazing self-catered stay, including a selection of shops to pick up essentials and food, as well as pubs and a scattering of restaurants and takeaways.