- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Garden Cottage is a pet-friendly stone-built, terraced cottage, situated in the hamlet of Ovington, eight miles from Barnard Castle.
The property sleeps two people and has a super king-size double bedroom, a bathroom, and an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there's off road parking for 1 car and an enclosed garden with furniture.
Garden Cottage is a charming romantic base with Barnard Castle within reach, along with a number of other attractions and interesting places to visit close by.
One super king-size double bedroom with TV (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with ground floor underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TV with full Sky, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Check in is after 4pm and check out is by 11am
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barnard Castle 6 miles; Richmond 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The hamlet of Ovington is situated on the south bank of the River Tees and has a village green and a traditional pub that serves excellent food and real ales. Eight miles away is the charming market town of Barnard Castle, which has the medieval ruins of a castle, cobbled streets, the Bowes Museum, shops and pubs.