- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
AD Coach House Cottage is a Grade II listed, stone built, terraced cottage in the centre of the hamlet of Fremington just half a mile from Reeth in Swaledale.
With two double bedrooms and one with adult bunk beds as well as a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep six people.
Also within the cottage are a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a multi fuel stove.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for one car, an enclosed lawned garden with a separate patio area with garden furniture and a BBQ.
Situated in stunning countryside, AD Coach House Cottage is a truly impressive holiday cottage in a beautiful part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with four poster bed, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room with washing machine and fridge. Dining room. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- Electric night storage heaters with multi-fuel stove in sitting room and heated towel rail in bathroom
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, flat screen wall mounted digital TV, DVD, stereo/CD player/radio, selection of books/games/DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate, cot, highchair and baby monitor on request
- Off road parking for 1 car on shared drive
- Enclosed lawned garden with separate patio area and garden furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Cycle hire shop 2 mins walk, shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Owner has arranged a 20% discount on cycle and equipment hire at the Dales Bike Centre. Note: This property is available for a booking from Friday 22nd December 2017, Please contact our reservations team
Note: This property is available for a booking from Friday 22nd December 2017, Please contact our reservations team.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Reeth 0.5 miles; Richmond 10 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Situated at the southernmost point of Arkengarthdale, the pretty little Swaledale hamlet of Fremington is set in a delightful area with magnificent countryside and spectacular views. Just a short walk away, the villages of Grinton and Reeth, offer good pubs and excellent places to eat. Reeth itself dates back to Saxon times and became a centre for hand knitting and local lead mining. Now, with its 18th Century houses and hotel clustered around a large village green, the settlement is primarily a tourist destination with a wide array of shops, pubs and restaurants. Nearby Askrigg is also worth visiting and is probably better known from its role as 'Darrowby' in the television series â€˜All Creatures Great and Small'. This charming little location also boasts the stunning Aysgarth Falls, Semerwater and Hardraw Force, which is England's highest single-drop waterfall at 99 feet tall. Richmond and Leyburn are also within easy driving distance and offer a further range of amenities.