- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Howlugill Barn is semi-detached barn conversion in the countryside a mile from Bowes in Teesdale.
The cottage has two double bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, with a ground floor twin with en-suite shower room.
Also downstairs is the kitchen diner, while the sitting room is on the first floor to make the most of the countryside views.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, a front patio with furniture and shared use of the owners' gardens.
Howlugill Barn has walks from the door, and is ideally placed for visiting Barnard Castle, Raby Castle and the rest of the northern Dales.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio with furniture
- Shared use of owners' garden with lawns and seating areas
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 5 miles
- Note: This property has a private borehole water supply.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barnard Castle 4 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Bowes is a village in Teesdale, County Durham. Bowes offers a shop and pub, and is setwithin wonderful Teesdale countryside. The ruins of Bowes Castle remain a draw. Nearby Barnard Castle offers amenities, a castle and riverside walks, or visit High Force waterfalls or Raby Castle.