- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Swaleview Cottage is a well appointed bungalow in the grounds of the owners' quiet caravan park in the Swaledale countryside, three miles from Richmond.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, a twin room and a single bedroom.
There is also a bathroom and a shower room.
The kitchen is well-equipped, there is a summer room with dining area, and a cosy sitting room with gas fire.
Outside is off road parking for four cars, and enclosed gardens with furniture.
Swaleview Cottage makes a wonderful family base for enjoying Swaledale, Wensleydale and beyond.
All ground floor.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen. Summer room with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD player
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Spacious enclosed gravelled garden to front and rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Water supply from spring water
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
About the location
Barnard Castle 10 miles; Leyburn 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The ancient market town of Richmond is situated at the entrance to Swaledale, a prominent hilltop site to the north of the River Swale. With a maze of cobbled streets and narrow alleys â€“ or 'wynds' â€“ this town has over nine centuries of history. Growing up around the castle - a Norman fortress dating back to 1071 â€“ Richmond literally means 'strong hill' and is derived from the Old English 'Riche-mont'. The River Swale runs through the town itself and provides not only lovely walks, but also safe paddling areas and the occasional small waterfall. Radiating from the market place, where a weekly market and monthly farmer's market are still observed, the lovely cobbled streets are lined with numerous shops, pubs and restaurants.