- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cote is a welcoming semi-detached cottage on a livestock farm in a rural setting near Staindrop.
It has one double room, one twin and a room with adult bunks.
There is a bathroom, a shower room and a ground floor cloakroom.
The kitchen has a dining area, and the sitting room is cosy and comfy.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, and walks from the doorstep.
The Cote makes a lovely year-round base for walkers or those hoping to enjoy the market towns, historic houses and beautiful scenery of this part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with TV, 1 x compact adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Spacious kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room.
- Ground source underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Field for exercising dogs
- Three well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: New Children's Play area which is located in field next to the property and is securely fenced
- Note: Has a private water supply which is not suitable for drinking but bottled water is provided
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barnard Castle 5 miles; Durham 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Closely associated with the fortunes of nearby Raby Castle and its owners is the pretty Teesdale village of Staindrop in the Yorkshire Dales. The castle, a monument that is open to the public, is one of the grandest in England. Extended and modified over the centuries, the heart of the castle is medieval with a walled garden and 200-acre deer park. Staindrop itself is home to many interesting shops, pubs and cafes, all set round its long village green. The popular market town of Barnard Castle is only five miles away, and is the setting for the Bowes Museum, in addition to its wide range of shops and tea-rooms. The area is a wonderful place for walkers and cyclists with numerous routes throughout the stunning scenery.