- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Summer Farm Cottage is a stone built retreat situated in the village of Crakehall in North Yorkshire.
Hosting two super king-size bedrooms (one zip/link), as well as a family bathroom and a cloakroom, this property can sleep up to four people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen/diner, and an open plan sitting area with a bed.
To the outside is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden to the front.
Resting in a pleasant location with a homely interior, Summer Farm Cottage is a delightful accommodation in a charming part of England.
Two bedrooms: 2 x super king-size (zip/link, can be twin upon request). First floor washroom with basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Open-plan sitting area with sofa bed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden to the front
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub 8 mins walk
- Note: There is a tourist railway line approx
- 300 yards from the cottage that operates during weekdays and off-peak times at weekends, some noise is audible when trains pass.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bedale 2 miles: Leyburn 8 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Crakehall is set around a large central green with a delightful local pub, just a couple of miles from Bedale. The small market town of Bedale is steeped in history, some of which can be found in the local museum. Also within easy reach are many other attractions, including the Constable Burton Hall Gardens with extensive parkland and woodland walks.