- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
South View is a delightful semi-detached cottage set in the centre of the village of Redmire, just four miles from Leyburn in the Yorkshire Dales.
This cottage offers three bedrooms consisting of one king-size double, one double and one single as well as a family bathroom, meaning five people can relax in comfortable surroundings.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a well-equipped kitchen, a dining room with open fire, a sitting room with electric fire and a large porch.
To the outside of this cottage there is ample roadside parking available close to the cottage and a spacious garden with furniture and BBQ.
South View is close to many places of interest and is ideal all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with open fire. Sitting room with electric fire. Large porch.
- Oil central heating with open fire in dining room and electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, stereo/CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Oil, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample roadside parking available close to cottage
- Bike storage
- Spacious garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Aysgarth 3 miles; Leyburn 4 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The village of Redmire boasts a pub serving good food and is set on the Wensleydale Railway, which features steam locomotives during the summer. Castle Bolton, a medieval castle is close by and is well worth a visit. Leyburn is only four miles away and offers shops, pubs and art galleries.