- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Alipne Cottage is an attractive first floor apartment located in the village of Reeth, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
With one king-size double bedroom and one twin bedroom with additional pull-out stacker bed, this apartment can sleep up to five people.
There is also a family bathroom with a delightful slipper bath, a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with woodburner and a games room.
Outside is off road parking for one car, plus a lawned garden with patio, furniture, and BBQ Alpine Cottages offers couples, families and friends a romantic and luxurious place to enjoy whilst discovering the beauty of Swaledale and beyond.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, corner shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. External games room with table tennis.
- Electric night storage heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase from owner or local shops
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample parking is around the green 20 metres away (loading/unloading outside the cottage)
- Secure bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture
- Bike and dog wash available
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: Note: The garden with the games room are accessed by going out the front door, walking approx
- 40 yards along the road to the end of the terrace and around the back of the owners' property
- The games room is in the garage and are accessed through the back of the garage.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leyburn 8 miles; Richmond 11 miles; Barnard Castle 15 miles; Kirkby Stephen 22 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The pretty, ever-popular market town of Reeth is situated at the northern tip of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, where Arkengarthdale and Swaledale meet, to the east of Calver Hill. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with lovely rolling hills and spectacular views, Reeth boasts a colourful history, as it was originally a originally a Saxon settlement, and has also been known as a lead mining town, and a centre for hand knitting. Both trades are proudly featured in the Swaledale Folk Museum, located in the village, along with its good range of shops, tearooms and restaurants.