- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brown Hill Cottage is a stone-built, end-terraced cottage, situated in the small village of Low Row in Swaledale, five miles from Reeth.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms - one double and one twin.
There is a shower room with shower, basin and WC.
On the ground floor the living accommodation contains a kitchen, dining room and sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside, there is free roadside parking on a first come, first served basis and a front, enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ.
With the local inn just a short walk away and lovely scenic walking to be enjoyed from the doorstep, Brown Hill Cottage makes a great base for a break in the Yorkshire Dales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove. External utility.
- Electric panel heaters on ground floor and gas central heating on first floor with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer in external utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, telephone (incoming calls only), selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Free roadside parking outside property on a first come, first served basis; please note there are no footpaths by the property or in Swaledale Valley as a whole
- Front, enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There are several stone steps up to the patio
- Property not suitable for small children or anyone with mobility issues
About the location
Reeth 3 miles; Hawes 13 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The small village of Low Row is made up of farms and cottages, located near the River Swale, in an area of beautiful, scenic countryside. The village of Reeth is close by, home to a triangular village green with a selection of amenities. Attractions such as Aysgarth Falls and Hardraw Force are within easy reach.