- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Dibble Cottage is a quaint, upside down cottage in Reeth, North Yorkshire.
With one ground floor en-suite bedroom, up to two people can enjoy a romantic getaway here.
There is also an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove on the first floor, while outside is roadside parking for two cars at the front of the cottage in a very quiet corner of the village green on a first come, first served basis, with additional free parking around the village and a seating area with views to Fremington Edge.
Dibble Cottage is a romantic retreat for those seeking a traditional Dales experience.
One ground floor king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio with USB and Bluetooth port, WiFi, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 2 cars in front of cottage in very quiet corner of the village green on first come, first served basis
- Additional free parking around village
- Front patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: No infants due to limited space for a travel cot.
Note: No infants due to limited space for a travel cot.
Note: Not suitable for children under 5 yrs old
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leyburn 8 miles; Richmond 11 miles; Barnard Castle 15 miles; Kirkby Stephen 22 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with lovely rolling hills and spectacular views, Reeth boasts a colourful history. Reeth offers a fantastic base for exploring North Yorkshire's beautiful, sweeping countryside, whether you choose to discover the caves, cliffs, waterfalls or the plethora of walking and cycling routes that circle this vibrant and varied landscape.