- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Old Post Office is a superb stone-built, detached cottage situated in the small village of Marrick, three miles from Reeth.
This cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and two singles, including one with a pull-out stacker bed.
The cottage also has a bathroom, two shower rooms, a kitchen with dining area, a dining room, a sitting room with an open fire and a snug with single sofa bed and open fire.
Old Post Office is a delightful base for families and friends.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 2 x single (one with pull-out stacker bed). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower and basin. Ground floor shower room with shower and basin. Kitchen with dining area. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire. Snug with single sofa bed and open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fires
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for fires on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars plus roadside parking available
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden with furniture and grassed paddock
- One well-behaved dog welcome (to be kept downstairs and off furniture)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 3 miles
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
About the location
Reeth 3 miles; Richmond 9 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The small village of Marrick is situated just three miles from Reeth, at the northern tip of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The village has residential homes, farmsteads and a Post Office, along with Marrick Priory, which is now a residential centre for outdoor education. Nearby is the popular village of Reeth, which boasts the Swaledale Museum, a village green and a good range of shops, tea rooms and restaurants.