- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunnyside Cottage is a detached 18th century cottage just four miles from Leyburn in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The cottage has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family room, which with the addition of two family bathrooms make it suitable for seven people.
The cottage also has a farmhouse kitchen with a dining area, a sitting room and a snug, both with open fires.
Outside the cottage has off road parking for four cars and a large enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Perfect for discovering the Dales and with many walks from its doorstep, Sunnyside Cottage is a wonderful family holiday home.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Farmhouse kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Snug with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fires in the sitting room and the snug
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, Wifi, CD player
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for open fires inc. in rent
- Extra fuel for open fires can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Telephone with honesty box
- Off road parking for four cars
- Storeroom for bikes, boots etc
- Large enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Richmond 7 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The town of Leyburn has beautiful views across the Dales. The town has many craft shops, galleries and tearooms and there are many walks in the area.