- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Footway Cottage is a lovely, terraced cottage situated on the outskirts of Stanhope in the heart of the Durham countryside.
With two bedrooms, a double and a twin, it sleeps four people.
This Stanhope cottage boasts a fitted kitchen with access to the rear decked area, a cosy sitting room with electric fire and wonderful countryside views.
Outside is a decked garden and an off road parking space.
With so many delightful things to do in the area, Footway Cottage makes the ideal base for a holiday at any time of year!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and door to rear patio. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, radio, selection of DVDs, books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Decked garden to rear with furniture and BBQ
- Shared rear lawned area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: This property overlooks the heritage Weardale Railway line.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Durham 22 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Stanhope is a town on the Wear Valley.