- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Raven Cottage is a stone-built retreat situated in the village of Barnard Castle in County Durham.
Hosting two bedrooms; a double and a single, along with a bathroom, this property can sleep up to three people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen/diner, and a sitting room.
To the outside is off road parking, and an enclosed garden.
Resting in a pleasant location with much to explore nearby, Raven Cottage is a heart-warming accommodation in a memorable part of England.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Bike storage
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome, dog sitting and walking service available nearby, Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- An off road parking permit for a convenient car park is available for guests
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Staindrop 6 miles; Richmond 13 miles; Darlington 16 miles; Durham 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Barnard Castle is a market town in Teesdale. The town is on the site of a Roman ford, which crosses the river, plus the medieval ruins of the castle and the cobble streets, yards, and back lanes are well worth seeing. From the town, there is excellent walking with The Pennine and Teesdale Ways, River Tees and the waterfalls at High Force all nearby.