- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pinehurst is an outstanding detached house, in a beautiful location on the edge of the pretty village of Thornton Rust, just two miles from Aysgarth and can twelve people.
The cottage has one super king-size double with a small single and an en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, a 4 foot double, a ground floor king-size double bedroom with a stacker bed and a twin as well as a bathroom, an open plan living area with fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and adjoining snug and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is off road parking for six cars, a front lawned garden and a rear garden extending down the hillside with patio and furniture.
With interesting walks and excellent biking opportunities nearby, this is the ideal base to discover Aysgarth and the surrounding area.
Five bedrooms: 4 bed room upstairs:
1 x super king-size bed and 2'6" single with side rails(children bed) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1x double, 1 x 4' double, 1 x ground floor king-size double with pull-out stacker children bed. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and adjoining snug. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in kitchen/snug and open fire in the sitting room
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner and open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Front lawned garden and rear garden extending down the hillside with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 4 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: This cottage can sleep a maximum of 10 adults and 2 children
- Note: No hen or stag parties. Note: Please do not park on the grass verges in the village of Thornton Rust
Note: This cottage can sleep a maximum of 10 adults and 2 children.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Aysgarth 2 miles; Hawes 7 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Thornton Rust is an idyllic Wensleydale village, situated high on the south side of the Ure Valley. The village is well situated, being just two miles away from Aysgarth and only three miles away from Bainbridge. Thornton Rust is a relaxing and quiet place surrounded by winding country lanes which open out to reveal the pretty village with stone cottages, grass verges and stunning panoramic views of Wensleydale.