- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Padley Barn is a detached stone barn conversion in a rural location, 0.5 miles from the hamlet of Hurst, five miles from Reeth.
This single-storey cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles, including one with an en-suite shower room, a twin room, as well as a family shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen, sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars, a front patio, rear yard and a elevated lawned area with furniture.
Padley Barn is an ideal rural escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating and woodburner
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock and WiFi,.Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and tea towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Front patio with furniture, rear gravelled yard with BBQ and steep wooden steps leading to small elevated lawned area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 miles
- Note: Although all ground floor, one bedroom is accessed via three steps with three steps into the en-suite
- Note: Water supply from spring water
- Note: No mobile phone signal
- Note: From elevated lawned area to gravelled yard, there is a 12' fenced drop, ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: We are unable to provide bath towels at this time due to Covid-19
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Reeth 5 miles; Richmond 10 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The small, scattered hamlet of Hurst is situated five miles from the village of Reeth, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Reeth dating back to Saxon times boasts a large village green, and has a good range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Richmond is within driving distance, as is Aysgarth Falls, Semerwater, Hardraw Force.