- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Reynard Ings Cottage is a stone built detached cottage in a rural location, one mile from Addingham and Ilkley, just south of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, as well as a family shower room.
The cottage also has a open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
To the outside of this cottage, there is ample off road parking and a small front garden area with furniture and.
With stunning countryside and many places to visit close by, Reynard Ings Cottage is an ideal romantic retreat.
All ground floor.
One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin & WC. Open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburning stove & door to garden.
- Electric panel heaters with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, WiFi, small library
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Small front garden area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pub 1 mile
- Note: This property is not suitable for children or infants, & accepts guests aged 18 and over only
- Note: The owner will accept a Christmas week booking from Friday 21st or from Saturday 22nd December 2018 at the weekly rental price
- Please call for further information
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bolton Abbey 3 miles; Ilkley 3 miles; Skipton 4 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Situated between Ilkley and Skipton is the historic village of Addingham. The village is in the valley of the River Wharfe and is home to several good pubs that serve ales and food, a scattering of small shops and a golf course. Just three miles away is Bolton Abbey, which is one of the most wonderful and scenic areas in the region and a walk along the river to the 'Strid' is essential. Both close by is the Victorian Spa town of Ilkley and the town of Skipton, which are both well worth visiting.