- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fellside is a charming, semi-detached period cottage in the village of Appletreewick near Grassington, set in an elevated position, with views towards the surrounding fells.
With three bedrooms consisting of one double, one twin and one single with an additional folding bed, this cottage can sleep six people.
The cottage also includes a bathroom, a small, compact ground floor basin and WC under the stairs, a kitchen, a dining room, a sitting room with woodburner and a summer room.
Outside is off road parking and a patio garden with furniture.
Fellside, set in the lovely Yorkshire Dales National Park, is a wonderful base for friends and families, with beautiful countryside on the doorstep and Grasington, Skipton and Settle all within easy reach.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single with additional folding bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Summer room.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi, payphone
- Fuel, power and Starterpack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Off road parking for 2/3 cars
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The ground floor basin and WC is located under the stairs and is a small, compact space
- Note: Next door neighbour accesses their back door via a shared pathway at rear of property.
Please call the office to enquire about booking for Christmas 2020.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 9 miles; Grassington 5 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The delightful Dales village of Appletreewick is set in a picturesque part of Wharfedale, just 9 miles north of the popular market town of Skipton. Its single steep street climbs from Low Hall at one end to High Hall at the other, and the surrounding meadows and pastures merge with wooded hillsides and bracken clad valleys to make wonderful walking countryside. The many scenic walks include the Dales Way following the banks of the River Wharfe, whilst the nearby Parceval Hall Gardens offer woodland walks and quiet gardens with glorious views of Simon Seat. Appletreewick boasts two pubs and an unassuming little church which was converted from three cottages! A sleepy little village with great Dales appeal, Appletreewick makes a perfect base for a memorable holiday.