- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
7 Scarah Bank Cottages is an attractive, mid-terraced, stone-built cottage situated in lovely rolling countryside, in the hamlet of Bedlam, just one mile from Ripley and four miles from Harrogate and can sleep two people.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a dressing room, a shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is rear off road parking for one car.
There is also a front lawn with a small patio, and an enclosed lawn to the rear with furniture.
7 Scarah Bank Cottages is a lovely place for a relaxing holiday.
One double bedroom with dressing room. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and simulated electric woodburner.
- Electric panel heaters with thermostat
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Rear off road parking for 1 car
- Front lawn with small patio
- Rear enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and river 1.5 miles, pub 20 mins walk
- Property is 15 minutes drive from Harrogate Shopping Centre
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harrogate 4 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Ripley is a small and unspoilt village in Uredale, originally designed and built in the 1830's by Sir William Amcotts Ingilby. The village boasts a lovely castle in the centre (still home to the Ingilby family) where deer graze in the grounds and there are beautiful gardens open to the public which have bridges, waterfalls and a lake. The castle also has a shop and tea-rooms. The centre of Ripley has a large cobbled market place which is overlooked by the Boar's Head - an old coaching inn with an excellent bar, restaurant and bistro. The village also has a store, an ice cream parlour, an art gallery, a butcher's and much more.