- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
5 The Stables is a fantastic, Grade II listed cottage in Pateley Bridge.
With two bedrooms, a double and a twin, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a bathroom in the cottage, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is parking in the car park up the road, a shared courtyard area with furniture and the shops are right on the doorstep.
5 The Stables is the perfect place for a town centre getaway.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Free car park 100 yards from the cottage, additional roadside parking 200 yards
- Shared courtyard.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harrogate 12 miles; Ripon 9 miles; Grassington 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Pateley Bridge is set on the steep-sided valley of the River Nidd. The town offers shops, pubs and a leisure centre, along with excellent walks. Close by is the spa town of Harrogate, whilst the market towns of Ripon and Hawes are within driving distance.