- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Katie's Cottage is a charming end-terrace cottage in the village of Embsay.
The cottage has a super-king-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, together sleeping a total of two guests.
Downstairs discover an open-plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area boasting a woodburning stove.
Outside lies a patio with furniture and off-road parking for one car, with additional roadside parking available.
Katie's Cottage makes an ideal year-round romantic retreat, for couples of all ages.
One super-king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking on the end of cottage for one car
- Roadside parking on a first-come, first-served basis
- Patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.9 miles; pub 0.1 miles
- Note: Stairs leading from living area open directly into bedroom
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Grassington 9 miles; Harrogate 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Resting on the edge of the stunning Yorkshire Dales, it's little wonder the town of Skipton has become a mecca for lovers of the great outdoors. Home to a number of well-stocked stores and vibrant pubs serving delicious hot food, this town has all of the essentials covered, providing a truly splendid setting for any escape to the countryside. Delight in breath-taking walks through the nearby Dales and the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, stopping off at imposing historical landmarks such as Skipton Castle and Gledstone Hall along the way.