- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wynnville is a detached bungalow in a peaceful corner of the village of Embsay close to the market town of Skipton in the Yorkshire Dales.
With one double and one single bedroom as well as a family shower room, this cottage is ideal for three people.
The rest of the accommodation is made up of a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and a gas fire, whilst in the garage is a utility area.
Outside this cottage is off road parking for two cars, lockable bike storage in the garage and a lawned garden with patio area and furniture.
Being located on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Wynnville is the ideal cottage for visitors looking to explore the region for the first time.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility area in garage. Sitting room with dining area and gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD player, radio
- WiFi, small library of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lockable bike storage in garage
- Lawned garden with patio area and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 1 mile, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Although all on the ground floor, this cottage is not suitable for wheelchair users.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 1.5 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The Dales village of Embsay is of ancient origin, with a stone circle dating back to the Bronze Age and having been the site of a monastic settlement in the 12th Century. Today it is popular with walkers and steam railway enthusiasts who come to enjoy the beautiful surrounding countryside and the Embsay and Bolton Abbey Steam Railway, with its award-winning authentic station buildings and steam trains. The Old Mill in the village centre boasts a needlecraft centre and coffee shop, whilst all the amenities and attractions of the lively bustling market town of Skipton are close at hand. Nearby are lots of popular places to visit, including Bolton Abbey, Kilnsey and Grassington making this an ideal location for a wonderful Dales holiday.