- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Canalside Cottage is a lovely three-storey cottage in Farnhill, near Skipton.
With three bedrooms, a second floor super king-size double with pull-out bed and en-suite, and a first floor double and twin, it sleeps seven people.
There is also a bathroom, kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside, there are a side and rear garden, and both off road and roadside parking.
Canalside Cottage is a great base for a family holiday.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- FOC parking in car park 20 yards away on first come, first served basis, roadside parking 50 yards away
- Side garden with lawned area, patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 6 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 2.5 miles; Harrogate 22 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The attractive village of Farnhill lies in the Aire Valley, alongside the Leeds to Liverpool canal, just four miles south of Skipton.