- Hot tub
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
End Cottage is a wonderful stone-built cottage that rests within the village of Grassington, Yorkshire Dales.
Home to three bedrooms including a king-size, a twin (zip/link, can be king size on request) and a bunk room, this property can sleep a total of six guests.
The bedrooms are served by a bathroom and the interior is complete with a kitchen/dining room and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is an external building hosting a cloakroom/utility room, as well as an enclosed garden with a hot tub and outdoor seating area.
Permit parking is available within a nearby car park.
End Cottage is a fabulous setting for a family escape to the Yorkshire Dales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size on request), 1 x adult bunk. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin with luxury Aesop hand soap and WC. Kitchen/dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove. External building with cloakroom/utility room with basin and WC
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, Tassimo coffee machine with small complimentary selection of coffee pods, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV, Alexa music device, and WiFi
- Enclosed back garden with hot tub and outdoor seating area
- Spa towels for hot tub provided
- Local produce welcome pack and fresh flowers provided on arrival
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- More kiln dried wood available upon request at an additional price
- Bed linen and towel inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Permit parking available in nearby car park - Two Dales vehicle parking permits provided by the owner
- Bike rack that holds 6 bikes located in the outside utility room
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.1 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 9 miles; Ilkley 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The rural village of Grassington can be found nestled within the breath-taking scenery of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Complemented by a selection of pubs, cafés and charming local stores, as well as a convenience store, this town has all the essential amenities for a stress-free self-catering stay. The historical town of Skipton lies just a stone's throw away, and the nearby Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Beauty is home to the town of Pateley Bridge and the picturesque villages of Lofthouse and Summerbridge.