- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Lane fold cottage is an end terraced cottage in the centre of the popular Yorkshire Dales village of Grassington.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is a front shared courtyard with outdoor furniture.
Set in the heart of the village and the Dales, Lane Fold Cottage is in a superb position to discover the real Yorkshire.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. External drying room with shower and WC.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Gas and electricity inc. in rent
- Wood for stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Small car park 30 yards from the cottage, larger car park 150 yards
- Front shared courtyard with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk.Note: The stairs in this property are steep and there is a handrail.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 9 miles; Ilkley 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Grassington is a lovely village in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, on the River Wharfe, home to traditional stone cottages and a cobbled market place. Down dale is Bolton Abbey and up dale are Kettlewell and Buckden with wonderful limestone scenery. Enjoy great walking and explore BrontÃ« Country and York, within easy driving distance.