- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Shippon is a welcoming character cottage in the heart of the popular Dales village of Grassington.
The cottage has a super king-size double room, a double and single bedroom, a bathroom, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a side patio garden with furniture.
The Shippon makes an ideal property for exploring both the village, with its annual festival and pretty village trails, and the hills and dales surrounding this popular tourist spot.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars adjacent to cottage
- Side patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Children aged 5 and over only due to open tread stairs and wide banisters
About the location
Skipton 9 miles; Ilkley 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Grassington is a lovely village in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, on the River Wharfe, home to traditional stone cottages and a cobbled market place. Down dale is Bolton Abbey and up dale are Kettlewell and Buckden with wonderful limestone scenery. Enjoy great walking and explore Bronte Country and York, within easy driving distance.